ML-100 1" MECHANICAL LOCK
STANDING SEAM SYSTEM
The ML-100 Mechanical Lock (1” High standing seam) features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics. ML-100 Panels can be factory formed and/or fabricated, for all substrates, at project locations. Utilizes concealed fasteners with a fixed and/or floating clip system. The floating clip system reduces the effects of thermal stresses on the panels helping to maintain a beautifully smooth, and uniform appearance, despite fluctuations in temperature.
ML-100 Mechanical Lock Panel is a mechanically seamed, vertical leg, standing seam roof system that combines a one-inch tall slim rib with exceptional uplift resistance. ML-100 Panels are designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions and is available in a 17-inch maximum width.
• 24 GA steel.
• Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
• Coverage 17” MAX
• On site or factory made.
• Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
• UL Construction Number: TGKX575, TGKX602.
• Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
• Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
• Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
• Applications: Roof
• Coverage Widths: 17.00” Max.
• Minumum Slope: 1 1/2:12
• Panel Attachment: Standing Seam System, Fixed and Floating Clip.
• Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
• Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.
• Substructure: Plywood or OSB to be a nominal 5/8 inch thick.