ML-200 2″ MECHANICAL LOCK
STANDING SEAM SYSTEM
The Mechanical Lock features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics in ML-200 (2” High). Can be formed on site for all substrates. Concealed fasteners with a fixed and floating clip system reduce the effect go thermal stresses on the panels, helping to maintain a beautifully smooth, uniform appearance despite fluctuations in temperature. ML-200 i s a mechanically field-seamed, vertical leg standing seam roof system that combines a 2 ” tall slim rib with exceptional uplift resistance. It is available in both 16-inch and 18-inch widths. ML-200 has been designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions. ML-200 can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists.
- 24 GA steel.
- Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
- Coverage 16” and 18″ MAX
- On site or factory made.
- Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
- UL Construction Number: TGKX90, TGKX180, TGKX180, TGKX238, TGKX238A, TGKX238B,TGKX298, TGKX437 TGKX449, TGKX451, TGKX452, TGKX482, TGKX487, TGKX633 and TGKX639.
- Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
- Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
- Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
- TDI Texas Approved.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 16” – 18″ Max.
- Minumum Slope: 1 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment: Standing Seam System, Fixed and Floating Clip.
- Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.