ML-300 3" TRAPEZOIDAL PANEL
STANDING SEAM SYSTEM
The ML-300 Mechanical Lock (3” High standing seam) features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics. ML-300 Panels can be factory formed and/or fabricated, for all substrates, at project locations. Utilizes concealed fasteners with a floating clip system. The floating clip system reduces the effects of thermal stresses on the panels helping to maintain a beautifully smooth, and uniform appearance, despite fluctuations in temperature.
ML-300 Mechanical Lock Panel is a mechanically seamed, vertical leg, standing seam roof system that combines a 3-inch tall slim rib with exceptional uplift resistance. ML300 Panels are designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions. The ML-300 Panel is available in a 24-3/4-inch width and allows for the installation directly over purlins and bar joists.
• 24 GA steel.
• Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
• Coverage 24.¾”
• On site or factory made.
• Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
• UL Construction Number: TGKX.180C, TGKX.287, TGKX.308A, TGKX.539.
• Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
• Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
• Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
• TDI Texas Approved.
• Applications: Roof
• Coverage Widths: 24.¾".
• Minumum Slope: ¼:12
• Panel Attachment: Standing Seam System, Low, High (floating).
• Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
• Finishes: Stiffener Ribs
• Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.