The Mechanical Lock features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics in ML-200 (2” High). Can be formed on site for all substrates. Concealed fasteners with a fixed and floating clip system reduce the effect go thermal stresses on the panels, helping to maintain a beautifully smooth, uniform appearance despite fluctuations in temperature.
ML-200 i s a mechanically field-seamed, vertical leg standing seam roof system that combines a 2 ” tall slim rib with exceptional uplift resistance. It is available in both 16-inch and 18-inch widths. ML-200 has been designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions. ML-200 can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists.
STANDING SEAM SYSTEM
ML-200 2" MECHANICAL LOCK
• 24 GA steel.
• Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
• Coverage 16” and 18" MAX
• On site or factory made.
• Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
• UL Construction Number: TGKX90, TGKX180, TGKX180, TGKX238, TGKX238A, TGKX238B,TGKX298, TGKX437 TGKX449, TGKX451, TGKX452, TGKX482,
TGKX487, TGKX633 and TGKX639.
• Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
• Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
• Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
• TDI Texas Approved.
• Applications: Roof
• Coverage Widths: 16” - 18" Max.
• Minumum Slope: 1 1/2:12
• Panel Attachment: Standing Seam System, Fixed and Floating Clip.
• Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
• Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.