NS-100 1″ NAIL STRIP
CONCEALED FASTENER SYSTEM
NS-100 1” Nail Strip panel features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics. NS-100 Nail Strip Panels can be factory formed and/or fabricated at project locations as described in the UL and TDI construction numbers listed below. NS-100 Nail Strip Panels are ideal for residential and light commercial applications. A low panel profile and “clip-less” system provides for fast and easy installations.
- 24 GA steel.
- Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
- Coverage 16” MAX 24”
- On site or factory made.
- Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
- UL Construction Number: TGKX529.
- Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
- Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
- Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
- TDI Texas Approved.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 16.00” to 24.00” Max.
- Minumum Slope: 3:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System, No Clip Needed.
- Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.
- Substructure: Plywood or OSB to be a nominal 5/8″ thick.