SL-150 1.5″ SNAP LOCK
CONCEALED FASTENER SYSTEM
SL-150 1.5” Snap Lock panel features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics. SL-150 Snap Lock Panels can be factory formed and/or fabricated at project locations as described in the UL and TDI construction numbers listed below. SL-Snap Lock Panels are ideal for residential and light commercial applications. The low panel profile and “clip-less” system provides for fast and easy installations.
- 24 GA steel.
- Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
- Coverage 16” MAX 20”
- On site or factory made.
- Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
- UL Construction Number: TGKX301, TGKX342A and TGKX388.
- Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
- Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
- Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
- TDI Texas Approved.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 16.00” to 20.00” Max.
- Minumum Slope: 3½:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System, Clip Needed.
- Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®./li>
- Substructure: Plywood or OSB to be a nominal 5/8 inch thick.