SLZ-150 1.5" SNAP LOCK Z
CONCEALED FASTENER SYSTEM
SLZ-150 1.5” Snap Lock Z panel features structural performance as well as architectural aesthetics. SLZ-Snap Lock Panels can be factory formed and/or fabricated at project locations as described in the UL and TDI construction numbers listed below. SLZ-Snap Lock Panels are ideal for residential and light commercial applications. The low panel profile and “clip-less” system provides for fast and easy installations.
• 24 GA steel.
• Colors available on standard, premium and metallic.
• Coverage 16” MAX 20”
• On site or factory made.
• Available in smooth, striated and stiffener ribs.
• Uplift resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL 580 Class90.
• Impact resistance of prepared roof-covering materials UL2218 Class 4.
• Fire tests of roof coverings UL 790. Class A, B, C. External fire exposure.
• TDI Texas Approved.
• Applications: Roof
• Coverage Widths: 16.00” to 20.00” Max.
• Minumum Slope: 3½:12
• Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System, Clip Needed.
• Gauges: 24 (standard), 22 and 26 (optional)
• Coatings: Galvalume®, Durapon 70®, Ceranamel®.
• Substructure: Plywood or OSB to be a nominal 5/8 inch thick.